Patios and driveways
In partnership with Marshalls, we can also offer you paving solutions to completely finish your home improvement project. Get creative and choose from an extensive range of patios and driveways.
Marshalls has extensive experience in creating better outdoor living spaces and, like SolarFrame, pride themselves on their ability to provide long-lasting environments for you to enjoy.
Please download our brochure or contact us. We’ll work with you to ensure you have the patio of your dreams, to complement garden studio.
The biggest cost elements of your project are the installation and the sub-base materials. This is generally irrespective of the type of paving you choose. This means you can spend more on the paving materials without significantly increasing the overall cost of your project.
Product 20% – Selecting the product you really want might only make a small difference to the overall cost of your project.
Sub-base and install 80% – This is the cost you don’t see, but is so vital for structural integrity and longevity. We will ensure that our installation team get this right.
Working with Marshalls and their paving products means we are providing you with excellent standards.
The Marshalls Stone Standard (need to add in logo)
Complete quality assurance in the stone you buy. All have been repeatedly tested by an independent UKAS-accredited laboratory.
Many cheaper Indian sandstones supplied in the UK are soft and porous, which are often not fit for purpose during installation or once in-situ. The sandstone from Marshalls exceeds the base technical levels outlines in the British Standard. (BS 7533, Class 2)
- Your stone will look healthier for longer with reduced algae or lichen growth.
- It has a high flexural strength (no less than 12.9MPa), which means there is less chance of it failing or delaminating once in place.
- It will be frost-resistant. Your stone should not lose its strength or start to fall apart when subjected to repeated frosts. Marshalls give a commitment that their stone supplied will not show any signs of frost impact.
When you choose a patio through SolarFrame you are getting the Marshalls Fairstone Mark of Ethical Assurance. This means:
- No child labour has been used
- Living wages are paid
- Basic health and safety standards are in place